A big index of biodiversity quality and geospatial analysis, performed on the 50k species of Brasil flora with circa 5M occurrences. The micro-services are composed of these parts:
- dwc-bot: a clojure bot and API to index occurrence data in SQLite
- taxadata: a PHP webservice for taxonomy data in SQLite
- dwc-services: clojure webservice to make analysis on occurrence data
- biodiv-idx: clojure bot to unify the others and index on elasticsearch
- biodiv-ui: PHP user interface to view the result
All done inside docker and deployed on Digital Ocean.